Monday, February 13, 2012

Drive traffic and backlinks to your Web site without lifting a finger

By now everyone has heard as press releases online to generate targeted traffic and quickly bring all the major search engines running to index you like there's no tomorrow. The question is: did you do yours?

Press releases have always been something you paid thousands of dollars to have professionally written. You needed to take some fancy PR firm to write your own version (usually by the Committee). Then they would submit them to PR News Wire (sometimes cost almost a thousand dollars). Then they fax the release, and make lots of phone calls. If you were lucky, would actually find a journalist who is interested in collecting your story - and - we would get some exposure.

Those days are history for those who know. Today, you can use online PR services to the issue before the eyes more than you can imagine. Faster. And certainly cheaper.

In fact, many reporters are turning increasingly to news sources like Yahoo and Google for stories and content to meet deadlines and keep their editors happy!

Huh? Yes, I'm not kidding ...

Journalists are simplified and streamlined their "hunting news scoop by creating filters for online news. Only for information on the topics they are writing. Yes, yes ... Journalists are just as lazy as the rest of us!

Which is great news for you. Because it means that some 'creative optimization of keywords in your statement you can put on top of all the news from the "big players". But the benefits do not stop there. Some online services allow you to include PR media with his release and also add "backwards", which are experienced Internet marketers know how magnets candy for search engines.

Why do some Internet marketers pay more than $ 300 per month for one of these backlinks from another web space to rent your own website?

Because the "right kind of backlinks can be worth more than its weight in gold online. And I believe this: the right kind of press release, distributed in the right places, and in the right format is one of ... best treasure maps you can imagine that the gold line.

Are you beginning to imagine what an effective online press release can do for you and your website?

I love doing press releases for my sites, but I also come to enjoy providing those services to others. I believe in the concept of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich of if you want something, be prepared to give something of yourself to get it. So here's my offer ...

I want to write your next press release. It can be for a new site or an existing site. It does not matter one bit in one way or another. I will write your press release. I add your press release. I will also show you some cool tricks that you can get back right word in your press release. And ...

I will no upfront costs. This means free.

After the exit turn off, if you're happy with what a press can do well for your website, then I ask that you pay me $ 500.00 and write a testimonial for me honest.

If you are not satisfied, then you owe me nothing (except for a reason not honest about what you liked, or did you feel where I'm wrong for you). That's right, or what?

I usually charge $ 1,500 and a single press release. Even that price was considered a bargain for the results I got for my clients PR!

So why am I doing this?

Well, there are two reasons ...

1. Earn more money (there are dragons to my gate needs to be fed:)

2. I have some good leads still interested in me doing public relations campaigns for them online. Your support for a job well done will help me to conclude such agreements.

So, everybody wins. And the risk is all on me.

There's only one catch. There's always a catch, no? Do not despair though. And entirely optional ...
Some of the features available niftier some online PR services require payment. I'll explain exactly what these options. And I'll explain what are the potential benefits are for their use. If you decide that you want in your statement, then you need to pay these expenses before your press release may be presented with these options.

So that's it. I brainstorm with you and find some information that can be used in a statement on your website or your product. I will write the grant and I will submit it to online services, high-performance news. If I come with more of an idea that news will also give you a list of additional stories that you can write, or to have someone like me to write in the future. Again, if you like what you get asking $ 500.00 and a written record.

I said a few people on this offer and the answers are quite significant. I will do my best to take care of all requests as quickly as humanly possible.

But I will work in order "first come first served basis. So if you're interested, contact me immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment